Wednesday, 4 January 2017

How to build a strong worker's compensation case for on work injury?

work injury lawyer Illinois
There are lots of places where are the chances of an work accident that happens during working or non-working hours. If an injury takes place, then an employee is required to give written notice of the time, place, and nature of the injury, and the name and address of the person injured within 30 days after the accident. If the injury is in the nature of an occupational disease or as a result of repetitive trauma, they are required to give written notice of the injury no later than 30 days after the diagnosis of the condition.

If they don't provide the written notice as required by law, they still may be able to bring a claim. To make that determination, it is necessary to consult an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to determine the best course of action based upon the details of their case. But the attorney should be experienced and expert in compensation cases. 30 days after the diagnosis of the condition.

Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. is an experienced and trusted law firm located in Illinois, Chicago. We have been providing the legal service to our clients since 1974. We have a 25-year history of formal relations with Illinois unions in the steel, auto, public utility, transportation, fabrication industries and construction trades. Many state, county, and municipal public employee unions also rely on our firm to help their members.

If you are suffering from the situation of, on work injury and trying to apply for worker's compensation, then you a welcome at our firm. We are offering the initial consultation free of cost. In the initial consultation, we will just hear your case of accident. We ensure that we will try our best to get your rights back to you. If you have been injured and you are not sure if you are protected under the workers’ compensation law contact us at Workers Compensation Attorney to find out.

For more information on work injury lawyer Illinois, visit our website To consult regarding your case or
for any further query you can also contact us at (312) 226-2650.